.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Organize for success

Do any of the following statements apply to you?
  • It often takes me more than ten minutes to find a particular letter, bill, report or other paper from my files or piles of paper on my desk.
  • Things amass in corners of closets or on the floor because I can’t decide where to put them.
  • Within the last two months, I’ve forgotten scheduled appointments, anniversaries or other important dates.
  • I often misplace keys, glasses, gloves, handbags, briefcases or other necessary items.
  • I want to get organized, but I don’t know where to start.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of tasks and projects you must handle every day? A neat, organized and comfortable work environment will help you focus on what’s important — your job! During this essential workshop, part of Falmouth Institute's TriSec 16, learn tips and tools for managing multiple projects. Discover how to eliminate time wasters and define your priorities. We’ll explore resources available that will allow you to focus your attention and organize for success!

Join Falmouth Institute and get organized!
This exciting workshop and many more await you at TriSec 16!

No comments: